The Main Menu is your personal home page, with your PropertyRadar overview information. When you login to PropertyRadar, the Main Menu can be accessed from any main action window by clicking the main menu icon
Depending on your subscription type, you can click the available actions in the Main Menu:
- Quick Search
- My Lists
- Trustee Sale Schedule
- Property Search
- Foreclosure Search
- Transfer Search
- Saved Searches
- Saved Properties
- Contact Support
- Support Center
- Log Out
At the top of your Main Menu, you can select Quick Search and type in an address, RadarID, or owner name to do a Quick Search.
In the Property field:
In the Owner field:
You can also Explore your location by pressing
View your existing lists or make a new list. From your Lists, you can view Insights, Market to your prospects, activate/de-activate Alerts and view Settings to copy or delete your list.
Explore your immediate area or another area for visual representation using heat maps for various property segments.
Trustee Sale Schedule
See the status, time and location of all properties going to sale in your selected county on any given date.
Search every property in our coverage area (AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA) using over 100 search criteria.
Research any property in foreclosure. We track all foreclosures in our coverage area.
Use the Transfer Search to see what is happening behind the scenes according to public records. We show all transfers, market and non-market.
Saved Searches displays a list of all your saved searches and alerts.
After you have run and saved a search, that search is listed under Saved Searches. Within that list you can:
The Saved Properties gives you visibility into your work, and provides an easy way to manage your property information.
After searching and finding properties you're interested in, save them and manage your workflow by adding them to a list, setting an interest level, adding notes or setting a status. This information can be continually updated and shown on your list insights. When you work your data with PropertyRadar, keep in mind the Saved Properties feature and use:
- Lists to make personalized groupings
- Interest levels to know your priority
- Notes to keep track of other details
- Status to manage your workflow planning
There are five categories within Your Saved Properties Insights:
- Summary: An overview of your saved properties, linking to your properties in each category including: Total, In Lists, With Photos, With Notes, With Analysis, and With Title Data. The number of properties in each category are shown to the right of the category name.
- Status: Defined by you in your Settings, you can click each Status value to see your opportunities at each stage. The number of properties in each stage are shown to the right of the Status name. The default Status categories are Screen, Take Photo, Contact Owner, Check Value, Research Title, Submit Offer, Ready to Bid, Listed, Purchased, and Sold. You can scroll up and down to view all your categories.
- Interest: Select your Interest level in a property by clicking the number of stars you want to assign to it. Then from your Saved Properties, you can see how many are in each assigned Interest level, and click to a list of the properties at each level to ease your workflow.
- Activities: Categories show what's happening to the properties you've saved, how many are in each category, and link to your list according to Activity category. Your properties can be grouped into any of the following categories if applicable: Recently Sold, Underwater, In Foreclosure, Listed for Sale, TS Auction Today, or TS Auction Tomorrow.
- Saved/Updated: Your recent activity is shown according to when it was last saved or updated. You can easily click to your saved properties you worked on today, the Past 7 Days, the Past 30 Days, the Past 90 day, the Past Year, and any Older than a year.
Reach out to us any time! We are always happy to answer any questions and walk you through how it all works. Simply click
to start a conversation with us. We will respond promptly during normal business hours.
In the Support Center, you can access the various forms of PropertyRadar educational information.
Select Settings to customize your PropertyRadar account. There are six categories within Settings:
- My Account: update your contact information, change your password, update your credit card & change your selected package/term or manage your team account(s).
- Messaging Preferences: blind copy yourself on all emails and edit the default email message.
- Search Preferences: set your default location, edit the list view columns seen in your search/list results, and re-arrange how you view the Property Profile.
- Marketing Preferences: brand each report that you print or email, create a public profile or use the foreclosure listing eXchange to add the foreclosure search to your website.
- Saved Property Preferences: customize the status labels or default values used in the investment analysis tool.
- Other: remove all recent searches and setting modifications.
Log out of your PropertyRadar account.