Make a List from Property Search, Foreclosure Search, and Transfer Search.
- Using the Main Menu, select the source for your list:
- Property Search - the go-to source for most lists, including: geographic farms, absentee owners, free and clear, underwater, loan age, purchase date, and many more.
- Foreclosure Search - get specialized foreclosure lists, including: new foreclosure notices, likely HAMP loan mods, HOA foreclosures, 2nd mortgage foreclosures, and more.
- Transfer Search - make lists of recent sales, new homeowners, death of joint tenants, flippers, trustee sale buyers, cash buyers, and many more.
2. Provide the criteria for your list using either:
- The Address Bar:
- Or, click [Search Options] to select the criteria for your list. Over 100 options are available including mapped polygons, equity, value, and much more.
Press [Search] to check the number of results.
- If your results provide too many or too few, adjust your criteria using, and click again.
- Note: Although it may state that, for example, only 500 of 700 results are showing, you can still add all 700 to your list.
4. Press the Save Results button on the toolbar:
The Save Properties box is displayed, where the button for all of your list results is selected.
5. Click the Add selected properties to list arrow to either select an existing list, or type the name of a new list.
In the Save Properties box you can also set your interest level, add a note, and select a status level for all of the properties selected.
6. Click [SAVE] to create your list.
Note: Each property on this list will automatically get updated with the most recent information on that property every day.
Keeping Your List Up-To-Date
After saving the results for your list, you can have new properties that match your search options automatically added to your list by completing the following:
1. In the Search bar, click
The Saved Searches menu is displayed.
2. Select Save Current Search.
The Save Search window is displayed.
3. Type a name for your search, for example: List Name Updater.
The Create Alert window is displayed.
5. Select the following boxes: Active, New Matches, and Save to My Properties.
6. From the Add to Lists menu, select the list you created above.