Are you are running an antivirus identity theft protection Chrome toolbar extension from Norton, McAfee, or Avast?
If yes, please read this message. If not, you can dismiss this notification.
We've confirmed a conflict where recent versions of these antivirus identity theft protection Chrome extensions are hijacking and inserting HTML into the web applications as they "try do their job".
Unfortunately, it appears PropertyRadar can be affected by some of this new extension behavior of hijacking and inserting HTML into the web application.
The immediate fix is to disable the Chrome extension. Do this by:
- Selecting Preferences in the Chromemenu toolbar.
- Select Extensions.
- Uncheck the Enable box next to the antivirus identity theft protection toolbar Chrome extension.
- If this resolves the issue, you can re-enable the Chrome extension when not using PropertyRadar.
Customers specifically running the Norton Toolbar extension have experienced issues with:
- Quick Search results not displaying
- Infinite spinning Radar icon after selecting back to Dashboard button
- Search Options button not working
These were all resolved by disabling the Norton Toolbar Chrome extension.
This is affecting other web application services beyond PropertyRadar and we are working with Chrome and the antivirus identity theft protection Chrome extension providers to find a permanent solution.