The migrate data tool allows the owner of an account to copy data saved in that account to another account that they own. This will permanently remove the data from the source account.
Note: The user must be the Owner of both the source and destination accounts in order to migrate data.
Source account: The account you are moving the data out of.
Destination account: The account you are moving the data to.
Migrated data will not overwrite existing data in the destination account. So if there is a migration conflict in the data, the incoming data from the source account will not be copied over.
For example, if you have a property set to interest level 5 in the source account but have the same property set to an interest level of 3 in the destination account, the property will keep the existing interest level of 3 in the destination account.
- Saved Searches
- Property Interest Level and Statuses (see details on Status below)
- Title Checklist items (isTitleSearchComplete, isLienPositionsVerified, etc.
- Added Contacts
- Added and Purchased Phones, Emails, and Social Links
- Saved Documents (including added, edited, and deleted documents)
- Uploaded Document Images
- Purchased Document Images and Parcel Maps
- Saved Comparables
- Saved Investment Analysis
- Custom Export Fieldsets
Data that won't be migrated
- Alerts and automations - these must be set up again once the list has been moved to the destination account
- Purchase history
- Team members
- Account settings (includes statuses, default investment analysis, etc.)
Any customization to status labels will not be migrated. But, properties with a status set will be migrated but will be mapped to the destination statuses using the status number.
For example, if you are using the default statuses in the source account, and have set to "Take Photo" the default label for status 2, it will be mapped to whatever status label you have in status 2 in the destination account.
You can check what your status settings are from the Property Profile Status panel > Edit Status Settings.