"You gotta see it to believe it!"
Explore is a powerful, fast, and efficient way to process massive amounts of data. How?
Explore takes advantage of your natural ability to recognize patterns visually.
With Explore, you can...
- See your market in ways no spreadsheet can every produce
- Find customers and opportunities visually and start a location-based list
- Identify key insights and trends faster, and with, much less effort
- Start making a list of your best potential customers or deals.
Use Explore on your smartphone to make Driving for Dollars (D4D) an amazing and efficient experience.
Getting Oriented with Explore's User Interface
Explore's Heatmaps & Boundaries:
Heatmaps and Boundaries are drop-down menus from the top application bar and includes 23 heatmaps and five boundaries.
Property: Property Type, Square Footage, Year Built
Value: Estimated Value, Estimated Equity, Assessed Value, Debt, Estimated Value / Sq Ft, Assessed To Estimated Value, Estimated Tax Rate
Transactions: Turnover, Sales, For Sale, Foreclosures
Owner: Ownership (Owner Occupied, Owner in county, Owner out of county but in state, and Owner out of state). Vacancy, Ownership Type, Owner Age, Owner Gender, Children Present, Owner Education, Owner Income, Business Owner
Municipalities, Zip Codes, Counties, Tracts, Block Groups
🆕 Make a List from Explore
More often than not, targeting your best potential customers starts from a location. Since Explore lets you visualize so much about a location, it makes sense that you start making a list from Explore. Trigger the Make a List interface from Explore by:
- Using the "Add Criteria" button
- Adding criteria from the Legend ➕
- Using a "Draw Criteria Tool" to create a polygon, radius, rectangle, or capture your visible screen
Using any of these methods converts the Explore user interface into the Make a List user interface. Additional criteria can be added to target your best potential customers.