OS & Browser
- Mac OSX - Chrome, Safari
- Windows 10 - Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- Windows 7 - Chrome, Internet Explorer. Note that computers older than 2014 running Windows 7 may experience issues due to processor power and memory capacity.PropertyRadar is a data-intensive web application, and some old computers will struggle.
We recommend using PropertyRadar with Chrome based on it resulting in the fewest issues for our users over time.
Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768 landscape.
Most of the app supports touch-screen finger input, however a mouse is needed for some input and interaction.
System Requirements Notes & Known Issues
Visit www.whatismybrowser.com to see which browser and operating system you are using, and whether or not it is the current version of that browser.
Not Supported (but mostly works with small known issues):
- Notebook computers in tablet mode. Some aspects of the application are not finger-friendly and a mouse is required for some interaction. When the notebook is in tablet mode and is oriented "portrait" (rather than landscape) some aspects of the app may not resize perfectly depending on your screen resolution, especially if less than 768 in height or 1024 in width.
- iPad Tablets with A8 chipset or newer and Retina display. Some aspects of the application are not finger-friendly and a mouse is required for some input or interaction.
- Android 7.0 Tablets using Chrome and having a 9.7" screen with 2048x1536 resolution or greater.
- Some users are able to run our mobile apps natively on their tablets with success. We do not test or support this use.
Not Supported and known to have issues:
- Windows Vista, and XP OS using Internet Explorer.
- Any tablet oriented in portrait with a width less than 1024 pixels.
- Any tablet oriented in landscape with a height less than 768 pixels.
- Tablets with screens under 9" diagonal, and resolutions less than 1024x768.
- Some aspects of the application are not finger-friendly, especially for screens under 9" diagonal. A mouse is required for some input or interaction.
Mobile Smart Phones.