PropertyRadar v3.8 (July 18, 2019)
- A faster, more powerful Lookup 💪
- Split View in Discover, Lookup, and My Lists ↕️
- Manage ⭐️options for Lookup results and Discover previews
- Find Flippers using Discover 🎉🎉
- Find Owners that own multiple properties using Discover!
- Improved map tools 🙏
 A faster, more powerful Lookup
PropertyRadar's power users do thousands of Lookups a month. The new Lookup reduces clicks and screens changes. The new Lookup will save power users HOURS of click time in a year.
Also new in Lookup is the powerful Manage⭐️options. More on that in #3 below. And Lookup also has split view....
 Introducing Split View in Discover and Lookup
Split View combines Map and Grid view for a more efficient way of viewing Lookup results and in Discover. See the results visually and all the details at the same time!
 Use Manage⭐️ options for Lookup results and Discover previews
We've added the same Manage⭐️options that are in My Lists to Lookup Discover.
Manage options include:
- Add to a List
- Remove from List
- Set Interest Level
- Set Status
- Add Note
Here's an animation showing Manage⭐️ being used in Lookup...
...and Manage⭐️ in Discover.
 Find Flippers now using Discover 🎉
With Discover, there's hardly a reason to use Property or Foreclosure Search anymore. And the only reason to Transfer Search was to find flippers. Not anymore!
To find flippers fast, in Transfer Type criteria add Market Flip, Short Sale Flip, and REO Flip as criteria.
In your List View columns, add Seller Name, Purchase Amount, Purchase Amount Change, and Purchase Percent Change to further sort your results and see who in your market is crushing it with flips. Competitive market research is important!
Discover is the ONE do-it-all feature for every possible search you can think of with the ability to save every result to a list and then set alerts and start connecting.
 Find owners that own multiple properties using Discover
You've probably noticed that we show you the other properties that an owner owns on the Owner tab in the Property and Owner Profile.
Now we've turned that into a criteria inside Discover. "Number of Properties Owned" lets you filter on the estimated number of properties that are currently owned by each property owner.
 Improved map tools 🙏
Sometimes it's the little things that count. We made some tweaks to the map tools to make using PropertyRadar's Map Views more efficient.
Use Locate on Map to quickly navigate to a specific location.
Use the Map Pin to Enable and Disable Auto-zoom
This is handy when you're adding and removing criteria. "Pinning the map" keeps the map from zooming in and out as you add and remove criteria.
PropertyRadar v3.7 March 26, 2019
- Introducing Discover - Explore and Make a List combined into one feature
- New Loan data, criteria, and Quick Lists. (Mortgage pros and Note Buyers rejoice! 🎉)
- Lookup - Quick Search renamed as Lookup 🙄
- Changes to List View: Manage menu options updated
- "Has Owner Email" is available as a criteria option
- National launch update!🇺🇸
- Mobile apps updated to 3.6
1. Introducing Discover
Explore and Make a List are now combined into a simple, efficient interface. Leverage awesome data heatmaps to understand your market visually. Over 200 powerful criteria and 100+ Quick Lists to find your future customers and deals fast. Organize and save to Lists to start connecting and growing your business.
2. New Loan data, criteria, and Quick Lists
Mortgage Professionals and Note Buyers will be really excited about this new Loan data and criteria. Note that this new Loan information appears on Document Details.
Some of the exciting new Quick Lists include:
PMI Elimination Prospects | HELOC & Cash Out Prospects | Mortgage | Consolidation Prospects | Specific Lender | Cash Out | Reverse Mortgage Holders | Reverse Mortgage Prospects | Private Money Residential Loans | Private Money Commercial Loans | Seller Carryback Loans | Free & Clear Owner Prospects | Renovation Loan Prospects | Cash Out For College Prospects | Upcoming ARM Reset Prospects | Rate & Term Refi Prospects | Home Buyer Prospects
And these new Loan criteria can help everyone with better hyperlocal targeting for new customers and deals:
- Discover property owners with unique motivations to sell, buy, or refinance based on their loan type, recent activity, position, interest rate, and terms
- Discover who has cashed out equity recently and likely to spend on improvements or make a substantial purchase
- Save time and money by excluding owners from Lists because recent loan activity or terms may disqualify them from being an opportunity
- Understand more about the owner's financing journey with greater transaction history details
3. Lookup - Quick Search renamed as Lookup
We renamed Quick Search to Lookup to accurately reflect what that feature does so well: Lookup an owner name, property address, phone number, email, or APN for fast info.
4. Changes to List View: Manage menu options updated
Note that the Connect button was removed from List View and Export and Route added to the Manage menu options.
Don't worry, you can still use the Connect icon from every List in My Lists to get connected using direct mail, online ads, print labels, and mail merge.
5. "Has Owner Email" is available as a criteria option
6. National Launch Update!
The biggest "feature" we released with 3.7 is something we hope you don't even notice.🤞
We retired a very old billing system with a new one. That was like having a heart transplant during brain surgery. Terrifying, and not the least bit exciting.
What is exciting is that with this new billing system, the #1 hurdle for supporting a national launch is complete! ✅
"When!?" you will ask. No set date, but this year! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
7. Mobile apps updated to 3.6
To support all the new data, features, and billing system, you will need to update your iPhone or Android mobile app to 3.6.
In Case You Missed It
Online Ads. Make $$$ (and save $$$ too) with Online Advertising. Integrate Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, and more, with your marketing for more impressions, less cost, all the while driving greater response across channels! 🤑💯🎉List Insights. Make sense of any market, or List. Yes, we just made you smarter, faster! List Insights will help you know more, to grow more, in 2019! 🤓📈And if you're looking for the filters in the old Insights...see #4.
Manage and Filter your Lists with new superpowers! The filters that used to be in the old Insights are now within the List view...and now with so, so much more! 🤩
- Vacancy Data (PRO subscribers)
- Include/Exclude Lists from Lists
- Updated Mail Merge Guide
- New Finding Flippers Guide: How to Use PropertyRadar for Competitive Market Research
We ❤️ customer feedback, especially when it improves PropertyRadar for everyone! No release is perfect, so if you see something that isn't quite right, use Contact Support from the menu and let us know what you're seeing!
And thanks for taking the time to read this! We're always trying to make PropertyRadar better and we want to make sure you are always in the know.
PropertyRadar v3.6 January 17, 2019
What you need to know:
- "Where did my saved searches and properties go?" Look here.
- Online Ads. Make $$$ (and save $$$ too) with Online Advertising. Integrate Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, and more, with your marketing for more impressions, less cost, all the while driving greater response across channels!
- List Insights. Make sense of any market, or List. Yes, we just made you smarter, faster! List Insights will help you know more, to grow more, in 2019! And if you're looking for the filters in the old Insights...see #4.
- Manage and Filter your Lists with new superpowers! The filters that used to be in the old Insights are now within the List view...and now with so, so much more!
Connect with Online Advertising (PRO subscribers)
Get in front of your customers online with Online Ads. Download a customer List as custom audiences for Facebook and Instagram and Google Customer Match (Google Search, Shopping, YouTube and Gmail).
Know more to Grow More with List Insights
List Insights help you quickly know more about the collective People attributes and Property characteristics inside a List. Also makes for great engaging content with your customers and prospects!
Using List Insights can help you understand your market and grow your business in several ways:
- Get to know a lot about a market. Fast. List Insights answers the important questions about market validation.
- Quickly understand the differences between the Lists you make for smart targeting decisions on how to connect.
- Create Lists of existing customers and learn more about their unique attributes and characteristics. Then make look-a-like lists for potential future customers.
- Identify where a List can, and probably should, be split into two or more Lists, often called segments, to focus on specific messaging and improve your marketing.
- Understand local market conditions. Know what’s going on in your neighborhoods and uncover opportunities. Even if the market as a whole is stormy, the sun is always shining somewhere specific.
- Finally, use List Insights as a resource in your business marketing and planning. Delight market-focused customers with insights and answers to their questions while looking smart and savvy. Or wow your Bank with your market knowledge and research to get that business loan approved!
Manage and Filter Lists with New Superpowers
Manage and Filter helps you be efficient with status-driven workflows and create more targeted lists and segments.
Finally, access your Saved Searches and Properties from within the Searches.
In case you missed it...