The data we provide during the 3-Day Free Trial is valuable.
A credit card is required to ensure uninterrupted service should you choose not to cancel PropertyRadar during the 3-Day Free Trial.
Your credit card will not be billed during the 3-Day Free Trial; however, we check to see if the credit card is valid.
If you do not want to continue service beyond the 3 day trial, you may cancel your subscription at any time prior to the end of the trial.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Here's how:
1. Self Service (Fast, Easy, Immediate)
Cancel your subscription by:
- Logging into the Web application (https://app.propertyradar.com)
- Go to the Main Menu
- Select Settings from the Main Menu
- In the Settings Options, choose Billing
- Under Actions in Subscriptions, select Cancel
- Submit the Cancel form
- Note: A confirmation of your cancelation will be emailed to the email address associated with your account. If that email is no longer functioning, or you no longer have access to that email, contact Support.
2. By Email
Send your request to cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An email is required so you have a "receipt" of your request.
Emailing a cancelation request to email@example.com may not be effective until one (1) business day after we receive your request.
You must email us from the email address associated with the subscription account. Include a phone number so that we may reach you at in case there is an issue.
If that is not possible, in your email, specify the email address of the account that you wish to cancel and the last 4 digits of the credit card associated with that account. Include a phone number so that we may reach you at in case there is an issue or we need to verify identity.
If that is not possible, we will need to speak with you by phone.
Please consult the User Agreement for a full description of subscription cancelation terms.
- We can not process cancel requests from in-app message chat.
- Paid subscriptions are non-refundable.
- All fees due from you to us, up to the end of the then-current subscription period at the time of termination, shall remain payable to us unless otherwise specified.
- The PropertyRadar Support team will receive your request via email or post mail and will take care of your request during normal business hours.