You may cancel your subscription at any time, using one of the three methods below. You can only cancel using one of these three methods. To avoid miscommunication we do not accept cancellation requests in-person, on the phone, or via in-app chat.
1. Self Service (Fast, Easy, Immediate.)
Cancel your subscription by:
- Logging into the Web application (https://app.propertyradar.com)
- Go to your account profile (upper right)
- Select subscription
- Select cancel
2. By Email (Effective next business day.)
Send your request to cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An email is required so you have a "receipt" of your request.
Emailing a cancelation request to email@example.com will not be effective until one (1) business day after we receive your request.
You must email us from the email address associated with the subscription account. Include a phone number so that we may reach you at in case there is an issue. If that is not possible, in your email, specify the email address of the account that you wish to cancel and the last 4 digits of the credit card associated with that account.
3. By Post Mail (Takes 10 days.)
You can mail a cancelation request at least ten (10) business days prior to the desired date of cancelation to: PropertyRadar PO Box 837 Truckee, CA 96160, provided that we do not guarantee that the effective date of cancelation will be the specific date requested.
Note: A confirmation of your cancellation will be sent to the email address associated with your account. If that email is no longer functioning, or you no longer have access to that email, contact Support.
Please consult the User Agreement for a full description of subscription cancelation terms.
- We do not accept cancellation requests in-person, on the phone, or via in-app chat.
- Paid subscriptions are non-refundable, however you will continue to have access until the end of your paid subscription period.
- All fees due from you to us, up to the end of the then-current subscription period at the time of termination, shall remain payable to us unless otherwise specified.
How to Restart Your Subscription
Login to the Web app using the email address and password from your past subscription.
You will be presented with options to restart your subscription.
Select the Package, Term and, if necessary, update your credit card.
If you need assistance, please contact Support.