You can cancel your subscription at any time, using one of the three following methods:
- Use your Account Settings in the app,
- Send an email,
- Or, send mail by post mail.
Each of these methods is described in detail below, along with Cancellation Terms, and Restarting Your Subscription. To avoid miscommunication, we do not accept cancellation requests in-person, on the phone, or via in-app chat.
Before you cancel, is there anything we can do to help with a better PropertyRadar experience? Please reach out to our Customer Support team with any questions or feedback, we strive to help you with your business needs and get the full value from your subscription, there are also different pricing models to explore.
To Cancel Your Subscription in the PropertyRadar App:
- From the Account Settings menu in the upper-right corner of the PropertyRadar app, select Subscription.
The Subscription window is displayed. See gif above.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
The Cancellation Reason pop-up is displayed.
- From the list of reasons, please select the box indicating why you are cancelling your subscription.
We value your honest feedback, as we continually work to incorporate users needs in making PropertyRadar better.
- Click the Continue button.
- In the Confirm Cancellation pop-up, read the acknowledgements and select the three boxes affirming your acceptance of the conditions of your cancellation. See below for more on Cancellation Terms.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
See below for more about Restarting Your Subscription.
To Cancel Your Subscription Using Email:
Note: It takes one (1) business day after we receive your email request, to cancel your subscription.
- From the email address associated with your PropertyRadar subscription, compose a new email message addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would appreciate your feedback on why you are cancelling your subscription in your email. Please include a phone number where we can reach you, we would love to help you use PropertyRadar to address your business needs and get the most out of your subscription.
- If you're unable to send the email from the address on file with PropertyRadar, please specify the email address associated with the account you want to cancel, and the last four (4) digits of the credit card affiliated with that account.
See below for more on Cancellation Terms, and about Restarting Your Subscription.
To Cancel Your Subscription by Post Mail:
Note: It may take as long as ten (10) days to receive your letter and process your request. Please send your cancellation request taking into account that time consideration. We cannot guarantee any requested specific cancellation date.
- Send a letter to:
P.O. Box 837
Truckee, CA 96160
Please include the email address associated with the account you want to cancel, as well as the last four (4) digits of the credit card affiliated with that account.
A confirmation of your cancellation will be sent to the email address associated with your account. If that email is no longer functioning, or you no longer have access to that email, contact Customer Support.
Please consult the User Agreement for a full description of subscription cancellation terms.
- We do not accept cancellation requests in-person, on the phone, or via in-app chat.
- Paid subscriptions are non-refundable, however you will continue to have access until the end of your paid subscription period.
- All fees due from you to us, up to the end of the then-current subscription period at the time of termination, shall remain payable to us unless otherwise specified.
To Restart Your Subscription
Your previous account settings, contacts, and other saved data will remain available for 90 days after cancellation, but may be deleted at any time after that date.
- Login to the Web app using the email address and password from your past subscription.
- Click OK where it says your subscription is expired.
- Select the appropriate options to restart your subscription, including the Package and Term.
- If necessary, update your credit card number, or payment information.
The total due is shown, as well as the next bill due date and amount.
- Click the Purchase button.
For further assistance, please use the Support method that works for you.