You create a list to find new customers and deals, identify possible opportunities, or explore local markets. PropertyRadar search criteria is powerful and unparalleled, giving you the control to grow your business in new ways with over 200 criteria. For a video overview, watch Discover a List of Potential Customers:
Using Discover, you select criteria to narrow search results and find potential customers. Once you're satisfied with your search results, you can make a list to organize them according to your business needs.
To Create a List
From the Main Menu, select Discover.
Using the Layers and Search panels, you can narrow your results.
Layers allow you to see the entire market, and find business opportunities. Layers are optional selections that are overlaid on the Map View. Zoom in and out on the map to get a "bird's eye" view of the market.
To use layers:
- Select the Heatmap box, and choose from the list of options to overlay the indicated characteristics of the property on the map. For example, select Est. Value to see the area's residential properties shaded by the estimated property value. Scroll down to select from the list of map overlays.
- Optionally, you can select a Boundary for the Layer. Lines are drawn on the map for the boundary you choose.
Select Search from the Discover toolbar.
Narrow the results by choosing the criteria that defines the customers you're looking for.
- Select a location to search on the map using the Draw Tools; you can draw a polygon, box, set a radius around a point, or use the entire map. Note: You can also select Location criteria using the Address or Other categories.
- Choose a Quick List that automatically sets the criteria for the market in which you're interested. You can modify Quick Lists for your needs.
- You can also choose Criteria individually.
- Use Find Criteria to quickly look for any of our 200+ criteria.
- As you select criteria, the number of properties shown in the Discover toolbar changes.
- Remove criteria you don't want by clicking the X in the Criteria selection box.
- Remove all criteria in the Criteria selection box by clicking the X outside the box, next to the number of results.
Review the results of your criteria selections in either Map View, Grid View, Card, View, or Split View.
- When criteria is added, the number of properties that meet your criteria is shown in the Discovery toolbar. Adding criteria narrows down the number of records.
- Click on a record, or on any other property on the map, to view detailed property/owner information.
Once you are satisfied with the criteria you select, click the Make List button.
- Type the name of your new List, you can optionally select the checkbox to Add Monitoring, Insights & Automations, then click the Create button.
Your new list is created, then displayed in the main window. You can also find your new list in My Lists.