You create a list to find new customers and deals, identify possible opportunities, or explore local markets. PropertyRadar search criteria is powerful and unparalleled, giving you the control to grow your business in new ways with over 200 criteria. For a video overview, watch Discover a List of Potential Customers:
Using Discover, you select criteria to narrow search results and find potential customers. Once you're satisfied with your search results, you can make a list to organize them according to your business needs.
To Make a List
From the Main Menu, select Discover.
Using the Layers and Search panels, you can narrow your results.
Layers allow you to see the entire market, and find business opportunities. Layers are optional selections that are overlaid on the Map View. Zoom in and out on the map to get a "bird's eye" view of the market.
To use layers:
- Select the Heatmap box, and choose from the list of options to overlay the indicated characteristics of the property on the map. For example, select Est. Value to see the area's residential properties shaded by the estimated property value. Scroll down to select from the list of map overlays.
- Optionally, you can select a Boundary for the Layer. Lines are drawn on the map for the boundary you choose.
Select Search to open the Search for Properties panel.
Narrow results by choosing all the search criteria necessary to define the records you want.
Select a location where you want to search for your criteria. You can either:
- Use the Draw Criteria tools to draw a polygon, box, set a radius around a point, or use the entire map.
- Type a City, County, or ZIP Code in the text field to find a location quickly.
- Or, select Location criteria using the Location categories.
There are several options to further define your criteria in the Search for Properties panel:
- Choose from the available Quick Lists to automatically set the criteria for the market in which you're interested. You can modify Quick Lists for your needs.
- Click > to open any of the available categories, where you select your Criteria individually. The main categories include: Location, Quick Lists, Property, Owner, Value & Equity, Property Tax, Mortgage, Foreclosure, Transfer, Listing, My Data, and Criteria from My Lists. You may need to open sub-categories, then select the criteria you want to define, and click the Add Criteria button.
- Type the criteria you want in the Find a Criteria textbox, to quickly look for any of our 200+ criteria.
You can remove criteria by either:
- Clicking the X in the Criteria selection box for the specific criteria you want to remove.
- Removing all criteria in the Criteria selection box at once, by clicking the X outside the box, to the left of the results number.
As you select criteria, the Discover window changes to reflect your selections:
- The number of properties shown in the Discover toolbar changes, adding criteria narrows down the number of records.
- Your criteria are shown in the Criteria selection box.
- The properties are displayed to the right of the Search for Properties panel.
Click View to display the results of your criteria selections in either Map View, Grid View, Card View, or Split View.
- Click on a record, or on a property in the map, to view the property and owner profile.
Once you are satisfied with the criteria you select, click the Make List button.
- Type the name of your new List, you can optionally select the checkbox to Add Monitoring, Insights & Automations, then click the Create button.
Your new list is created, then displayed in the main window. You can find your new list in My Lists.