Lists allow you to put properties into organized groupings, sorted by criteria you select. Using and managing your Lists provides powerful ways to view properties, target potential new customers, and create business.
- Navigate to My Lists from the Main Menu.
- In the middle of a List, click the blue number (which indicates the number of properties in that List). That List is then displayed.
- Double-click on a property to view more details about the property.
Viewing Your List
The name of your List is shown at the top of the window. Below the List Name is the List Toolbar, which includes, left to right: the Manage menu, the Filter menu, the number of properties in the List, the View menu, and the Report Options menu.
The View you select determines how your List is displayed. Choosing from the View menu, you can display your List in Map View, Grid View, Card View, or Split View.
The Grid View of your List allows you to easily compare data, in a familiar spreadsheet format; and makes it easy to sort, select, review, and compare individual properties.
- Sort properties in your Grid View by clicking a Heading, and selecting from the menu. The arrow in the column heading indicates which column properties are sorted on, and the arrow direction shows order.
- Columns can be modified in several ways. Hovering over a column allows you to access the menu to sort properties in Ascending or Descending order, select the columns you want to display, or select Reset Columns to return to default settings. You can also rearrange columns by dragging and dropping them.
- Select records in your Grid View to perform various actions in the Manage menu. Click on a record once to select or deselect it. (Move the mouse off the record to see the change.) Hold Command (Mac) or Control (Windows) to select or deselect a record individually without affecting other selections. To select a range of records, select the first property then hold Shift and click the last record in the range.
The Map View of your List helps you see where properties are located. This visual representation allows you to zoom in and out of the different property groups.
- Hover over a group to see the shape area.
- Click on a group to zoom in on it.
Individual properties in your Map View are represented with an icon for each property type.
- Click on a property icon to display card details.
- Double-click on the card to display the property profile.
Use the Map Tools for the following:
- Locate: move to another location on the map
- Zoom In or Out
- Display your current location
- Change Street/Aerial View
- Measure distances on the map
- Layers allow you to select from the Heat Map and Boundary menus to display
The Card View of your List shows an overview of each property and gives you the highlights of the owner and property to scan quickly.
You can click a card to display the record profile.
The Split View shows the Map View on the top of the window and the Grid View below.
Managing Your List
Using the List Toolbar you manage your List using the Manage, Filter, and Reports menus.
Manage allows you to take a variety of actions on your records. If you have properties selected, Manage will affect only those properties. If you have no properties selected but have a Filter selected, then Manage will only affect the filtered properties.
To Select Properties in your List:
- Click a property once to select or deselect the record (see that it's selected by moving your mouse off the record).
- To select a range of properties, select the first record, then hold the Shift key and select the last property you want.
- To select properties individually, select each record while holding either the Command (Mac) or Control (Windows) key to select or deselect a record.
- Double-click a property to view the property profile details.
To Manage Properties
After selecting the properties you want to manage, select the Manage menu, and choose one of the following actions:
- Add to List
The number of properties you want to add to a List is shown; in the Add selected properties to: box you can select an existing List to add the properties or you can type a new name in the box to create a new List; then click Add to add the properties to the List indicated.
- Remove from List
The number of properties you want to remove from a List is shown; in the Remove selected properties from: box select existing List(s) from which to remove the properties; then click Remove.
- Set Interest Level
Assign the selected properties a number of stars to indicate your interest, then click Save.
- Set Status
Assign the selected properties a status from the Select a Status Level menu. You can choose from the following: None, Screen, Take Photo, Contact Owner, Check Value, Research Title, Submit Offer, Ready to Bid, Listed, Purchased, or Sold. Then, click Save.
- Add Note
Enter text to add a note to the selected properties, then click Save.
Depending on your subscription, you can export selected records. The Export Results window shows your subscription information regarding your selections including: Records to Export, Free Exports Available, Balance after Export, and Amount Due. Click Export.
Create a Route with driving directions to each property, with a limit of 23 properties.
In the Route window, type or select the Starting Address. You can optionally choose to enter an Ending Address by selecting the checkbox and typing or selecting the Ending Address. You can optionally choose to include a map of the area. Then, click Print. The report is displayed, and you can use your browser's functionality to save or print the route.
A Filter allows you to narrow down your results by Keyword, Saved Data, Status, Interest Level, or Events. From the Filter menu, you can:
- Enter a Key Word
In the text box, type the word you want to filter from the properties in your List.
- Select Saved Data
Select from Photos, Notes, Analysis, or Documents, to filter the properties with that element from your List.
- Select a Status
Select from Screened, Take Photo, Contact Owner, Check Value, Research Title, Submit Offer, Ready to Bid, Listed, Purchased, or Sold, to filter the properties with that element from your List.
- Select an Interest Level
Select the star level of interest to filter the properties from your List.
- Select Events
Select from Recently Sold, Underwater, In Foreclosure, Listed for Sale, TS Auction Today, or TS Auction Tomorrow, to filter the properties with that element from your List.
On the right side of the List Toolbar, you select the Report Options menu to Email or Print a report. You can select properties to include in the report, or include all the properties from your List. From this menu, select one of the following actions:
- Email Report
In the Email Report window, use the fields to define your needs. You can edit any of the pre-filled fields. Optionally include a map by selecting the box. Choose either List View or Map Overview from the Attach Report menu. Then, click Send.
- Print Report
The Print Report window provides a PDF of your List information. From the Attach Report menu, select either List View or Map Overview. Optionally include a map by selecting the box. Then, click Print.